Friday, November 16, 2007

GET THEATER TICKETS FROM ME!

I'm a member of the cast of It's a Wonderful Life being put on by the Valley Center Community Theater Dec. 7, 8, 9 at the Maxine. This is a very inspirational story about a man who doesn't find out how well-beloved he is until he decides to jump off a bridge and is confronted by his guardian angel. You've no doubt see the Jimmy Stewart movie.

You can get tickets from me until Nov. 20 at a very special price that won't be this low afterwards. I'm involved in a contest to win an iPod and so I'm going to go all out to win. You buy the ticket from me and mention that you saw this article and I'll shave an extra buck off the price and EAT it! Also, I will mention you some way, some how in the newspaper. This is a deal you can't refuse!

Call me at 749-1112 to get your tickets. Cash or check only please!

1 comment:

Kara said...

If I still lived in California, I'd buy tickets and see you perform! Break a leg and I hope you win the iPod.