Saturday, November 3, 2007

FREE MOVIE TICKETS!

There are still FREE tickets to see the movie Bella at the Regal Theater in Escondido for 3:15 TODAY (Saturday).
If you know anyone who would like to go...evacuees, church members, youth groups, friends, family...I will be picking up 115 tickets at 2:30 today and you can tell people to find me for their free tickets in front of the theater. I will give them out first come first serve. If we run out, there will be other showings you can purchase tickets for. Please forward this...I would like to see these tickets used! For those who do not know me personally, I will be wearing a blue sweatshirt that says "Chisholm" across the front :-) If you can't find me - call my cell phone at 760-822-4115 (but I can't hold tickets for anyone because that will get too confusing)

A large donor in San Diego has underwritten the purchase of 38 showings around San Diego and this is the only one left open! We need to use them- they are already paid for and this looks like a great movie! You can read about it on Focus on the Family at <>www.pluggedinonline.com or the officail site <>www.bellathemovie.com or tesitmonies of the actors at <>www.bellafaithemails.com

No comments: