Thursday, June 21, 2007

IDENTIFY SOME EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE

I'd like to develop a list of 100 people in the community that the Roadrunner should profile in the next few years. I'm not looking to write profiles about people who are in the paper all the time already, but unsung, yet interesting folks that our readers would be interested in reading about.

Would you help? If you know of someone who you think should be profiled, send me some information, including contact information, and the name of the person and spend some time telling us why you think people would be interested in reading about that person. Please note, I'm not looking for people to tell me why they think their spouse or children should be in the paper. People are already pretty good about telling us about their relatives. I'm looking for people to identify someone that THEY KNOW, who is noteworthy.

1 comment:

mamadonna said...

I met several interesting people at the Valley Center Chamber Mixer last week, but one guy sticks out in my mind. I'll email you about him. DT